Black plastic for a Baja Kit'd WR400F?

2 replies to this topic
  • Ducky_Fresh

Posted October 15, 2003 - 10:51 PM

Anyone know where I can find a tank, shrouds, side panels, rear fender w/light housing, front fender(Motard style), and hopefully the front light housing, in BLACK??

Any help would be great!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jchantzWR400F

Posted October 16, 2003 - 06:11 AM

From what I've seen, you wont find the Headlight Plastic, or the Rear Fender w/ Tailight housing Plastic in Black. All of the remaining YZ plastic will work for the WR400. They do make it in Black for the YZ. Not sure about the black tanks though.

There's always Krylon Fusion for the stuff they don't make in black. Doubt it will work on the tank though.

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted October 16, 2003 - 06:47 AM

Clarke make a YZ tank in black. :) I have an Acerbis DHH headlight in black, looks pretty neat. For the rear, just use a black YZ rear fender from UFO/Acerbis, and fit a small enduro tail light.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.