Aussie WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • jerryls

Posted October 15, 2003 - 08:23 PM

Apparently the Aussie version of the WR450 is street legal. How would I go about getting the extra parts for the U.S. version from Yamaha? Or is it even possible?
Here's a link to the Aussie version: http://www.yamaha-mo...sp?modelcatid=5

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted October 15, 2003 - 10:03 PM

I think you are better off dual sport kitting the US version of WR450. I have the trick dual sport advertised on this web site and it works very well. Easy to remove and return to stock, leaving the wiring harness in tact for next time you need it. :)

• blue_beast_wins

Posted October 16, 2003 - 12:05 AM

The place that does the conversions over here is YZR engineering in Lillydale, Victoria, think the guys name was Bruce, from memory, dont know weather he would sell all the stuff retail but its worth a go, looks pretty good huh ?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.