Saddleback opens 9/1/01

3 replies to this topic
  • gtms34

Posted August 28, 2001 - 11:17 AM

If you didn't already know, the new Saddleback MX park opens Saturday. It will be open all 3 days this holiday weekend. www.saddlebackmx.com.
See you there.

• SUnruh

Posted August 28, 2001 - 12:32 PM

something special is going on there tomorrow. don't know if the public is invited or not.

enjoy and be safe!

steve

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Husker_Mike

Posted August 28, 2001 - 03:28 PM

Wednesday is media day, where all the guys from the maggies will be out there to ride the track. I also know that many other industry types will be out there to ride (as well as some factory riders).

This is a per invite only deal, no general public riding until Saturday.

• gtms34

Posted August 29, 2001 - 03:49 AM

Yep,
Today is media day. I'm leaving in about a hour to ride/photo etc. I'll update the TT board when I get back.

Kevin

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.