MR MODERATOR

5 replies to this topic
  • sirthumpalot

Posted August 28, 2001 - 09:57 PM

I just wanted to point out that there is no link into this forum from my old bookmarked page:
http://www.thumperta...discussion.html

It took me several days before I tried to find a new way in and I wonder how many other people are in the same boat; maybe there is a way to fix this?

Cool upgrade though! :)

• motoman393

Posted August 28, 2001 - 11:46 AM

it took me awhile too! But I finally found it! It would be great if they can fix the link! I like the ttalk facelift

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

• Steve_Claus

Posted August 28, 2001 - 12:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by motoman393:
[B]it took me awhile too! But I finally found it! It would be great if they can fix the link! I like the ttalk facelift

Garrett
-----------------------------------
Hey Garrett,

You're right, I took out the page that was in between the YZ426 homepage and the discussion area (actually I did it for all the forums). It was one extra click that didn't need to be there. If you want to update your bookmark, simply edit it (by using "Favorites --> Organize Favorites") or bookmark the new URL.

--Steve

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted August 28, 2001 - 12:43 PM

Souds great. It would also be cool if you could update that link so that we don't loose anyone who hasn't made it this far yet. :)

• Steve_Claus

Posted August 28, 2001 - 05:51 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sirthumpalot:
[B]Souds great. It would also be cool if you could update that link so that we don't loose anyone who hasn't made it this far yet. :)
---------------------------------------
All of the forums can still be accessed via the homepage; I'd hope that their favorite forum is enough of a draw for them to *find* their way to it from the homepage. Don't rely on your bookmarks to always get you there...more changes are coming. :D

• twej

Posted August 28, 2001 - 08:39 PM

Whew! Finally made it in. Thought the board was down like it was a few months ago. Glad it's still here.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.