2005 fork guards

3 replies to this topic
  • The Hopper Show

Posted March 30, 2012 - 11:20 AM

does anyone know a company that makes fork guards that will work on a 2005 model? the 2005 have the odometer cable cross across the top of the fork guard and it attaches to the outside. I ordered OEM, but it has to be shipped from Japan. I don't want to wait that long. Can anyone help?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted March 31, 2012 - 04:55 AM

does anyone know a company that makes fork guards that will work on a 2005 model? the 2005 have the odometer cable cross across the top of the fork guard and it attaches to the outside. I ordered OEM, but it has to be shipped from Japan. I don't want to wait that long. Can anyone help?

Why shipped from Japan? Bike Bandit will have it in stock.
Or, Acerbis, Polisport, Moose racing.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The Hopper Show

Posted April 01, 2012 - 10:40 PM

Don't know about moose, but polisport and acerbis I am pretty confident do not have the clamp molded in for the Speedo cable. That's why I was asking. If they do have that mold then that works perfect. Anyone know for sure? I always assumed they were the yz guards and did not have Speedo cable mount.

• The Hopper Show

Posted April 01, 2012 - 10:44 PM

As far a Japan, that is the email I got from the TT store. Apparently the warehouses don't have any of the right fork guards in stock that fit the bike. That one is coming from Japan apparently.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.