yz fuel tank and seat on a 2000 wr400

1 reply to this topic
  • brucegregory

Posted March 29, 2012 - 03:28 PM

i bought a 2000 wr400 and the bike looks brand new it has less than 10 hours on the bike. the owner put heavy duty spokes, renthal bars and a fmf pipe with power bomb.other than the flat spot which i am going to try to install an 2008 crf450r 41 mm carb on the bike i would like to change the seat and fuel tank it is just ugly.does anyone know what years will interchange from the yz400/450 i think it would look better i know the yz has a smaller tank but i do not need the bigger fuel tank,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dustdogg

Posted March 29, 2012 - 06:02 PM

Use a stock YZ 400/426 seat & tank and you will be set. This was a very popular upgrade for these bikes. It still won't look quite as modern as a new 450 but it is close. Do a search for this topic and you will find more info than you can read.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.