Might get a WR

2 replies to this topic
  • sneek24

Posted March 27, 2012 - 12:58 PM

Hi folks. Long time rider of dirt bikes and quads but I'm thiking of getting a WR450F or something similar and making it look like a motard style bike. I love the look and want something other then my [color="#0f72da"][color=#0f72da !important][font=inherit !important][size=1][color=#0f72da !important][font=inherit !important][size=1]truck[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/color] for a daily commuter. Currently looking at a 03 WR 450 thats all stock..

So all I'm really wanting to do it put motard style wheels/tires and plastics on it basically. I'm not going to be racing it or anything.I just love that look.
Are there any mods that I have to do to put the street motard wheels on it?
Also are there anything I should know about that year of WR before I buy?

Thanks for your time and knowlege. Happy riding.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • n16ht5

Posted March 27, 2012 - 01:11 PM

gear it really tall and make sure you get a CUSH HUB. RAD makes a good one, I have it on my bike.

• sneek24

Posted March 27, 2012 - 01:16 PM

Will the stock brakes work/fit on the supermoto wheels? I know ill want to upgrade when I can but will the stock ones work to start out with?

Edited by sneek24, March 27, 2012 - 01:16 PM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.