8000k HID install video on WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • temptation2003

Posted March 26, 2012 - 01:56 AM

Here is a link to my installation video of 8000k HID's on my 2003 Yamaha WR450 dirt bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • E4x4Eric

Posted March 31, 2012 - 01:15 PM

Kool beans, I 've been wanting to do the same to my 03 wr450. Do you have a link for the HID kit? Thanks for sharing,

• woods-rider

Posted April 02, 2012 - 10:04 AM

Why did you chose 8000k instead of a whiter (brighter) bulb? Did you notice a spotty pattern when you did this? I put in a 4300k bulb a while ago along with floating the ground on my stator and a DC reg/rec. The light is super bright, but the beam pattern is kinda spotty and aimed way down. I aimed it as high as the stock light would go, but it's still not high enough for me.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.