Dealer cost to install AIS kit/09' WR450F

4 replies to this topic
  • Cobalt650

Posted March 22, 2012 - 06:38 PM

I'm sure that I can remove the pea shooter and air box snorkel myself, without causing any damage. Not so confident about doing the AIS removal/jets included with the GYTR AIS
Removal kit, which I've purchased. Any thoughts on what a dealer would charge to do this, or the degree of difficulty for a mechanical newbie to accomplish? I'm 44, been riding sleds/bikes for 40 years, just haven't really done any carb work, happy to just ride.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted March 22, 2012 - 07:50 PM

$150-200.00

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The Hopper Show

Posted March 22, 2012 - 08:51 PM

give it a try. i am :thumbsup:

worse case...try it yourself for free. if you cant get it, pay someone to do it for you.

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted March 22, 2012 - 10:28 PM

Yep... give it a try. Its simple. Come back to this forum and you will all the advice that you'll ever need. That's how I learned.

• Stealth13

Posted March 23, 2012 - 06:09 AM

Dealers are rip offs find a good kijiji mechanic. When there's stuff I can do I pay them 45-60 an hour. Th dealers here want 120

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.