2nd 426 locked up in a week! Help!

2 replies to this topic
  • TeamBigCrank

Posted March 22, 2012 - 04:31 AM

I locked up a 426 last week,i was cruisin in 4th and stalled it,instinct had me dump the clutch when it stalled,then it wouldnt kick over! I could get it to kick and start every once in a while,but it seemed like there was alot of drag. I sold that one and bought another one,last night I was messing around in 2nd gear and the bike stalled,instinct took over again and I dumped the clutch to try to pop start it. The same thing happened as the last one! Any ideas on whats going on?!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Stealth13

Posted March 22, 2012 - 06:08 AM

Could be a lot of things same thing happened to my buddies and he blew piston rings he said

• TeamBigCrank

Posted March 22, 2012 - 06:28 AM

Im hoping its just in the cylinder and not in the lower end. Guess i'll find out tonight :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.