hydraulic cluch question

3 replies to this topic
  • elroyona426

Posted August 23, 2001 - 01:41 PM

Hey everyone I've been thinking of getting one of those hebo units to put on my 426...so here's the question...Is the pull really that light or could I make it super easy by adding 6mm to the clutch actuator arm too? Would that be too much for the lever to take up or what?? has anyone tried this?

• Boit

Posted August 23, 2001 - 04:05 PM

I moved two hydraulic clutch stings to the top. Maybe that will help ya.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PK

Posted August 23, 2001 - 06:47 PM

I'm sure the 6mm would aid the clutch pull but what you don't get that the Hebo gives you is the fact you never have to adjust your clutch. I know on my bike the clutch engagement point would change from the start of a race to the end with the stock clutch cable set up. With the Hebo, I haven't had to adjust it in the 8 months I've had it on. The pull is incredibly light also. My buddy who has a 2001 KTM 400 wants to put a Hebo on his because my clutch pull is that much lighter than his.

Pat
99 YZ400

• Unkle_Moose

Posted August 23, 2001 - 07:26 PM

Hello Guys Read my post on (Hebo Install) post.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.