03 wr450 ignition switch

3 replies to this topic
  • SEDUCE

Posted March 10, 2012 - 11:44 PM

Hey guys i want to know if anyone can show me a pic of the standard ignition switch for a 2003 wr450 as i just brought one and it just has a toggle switch (on/off)
Also how hard is it to hook up a propper key ignition switch and do they sell them for 2003 or take one off a newer model?

• Stealth13

Posted March 11, 2012 - 04:55 PM

It only has a on/off? That's how they come. I've heard people adding ttr ignitions to their bike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SEDUCE

Posted March 11, 2012 - 09:49 PM

It only has a on/off? That's how they come. I've heard people adding ttr ignitions to their bike

oh really mine just has a aftermarket type toggle on/off switch but yeah i might try put a key on it as mine is road registered :thumbsup:

• Stealth13

Posted March 12, 2012 - 06:28 AM

So is mine, I just hope people don't steal it haha

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.