Just a new guy here with an easy question(s)

5 replies to this topic
  • boonsie

Posted March 07, 2012 - 07:45 PM

Where's the best place to order aftermarket parts. I have an 09 WR450f and I'm wanting to get new brake and clutch levers, clutch cable and a steering stabilizer for now. And all of this will be shipping to Canada.

Also, where can I find different color plastics for the rear fender and the headlight shroud? I wanna go black if it's possible.

Cheers

• Krannie McKranface

Posted March 07, 2012 - 09:21 PM

Where's the best place to order aftermarket parts. I have an 09 WR450f and I'm wanting to get new brake and clutch levers, clutch cable and a steering stabilizer for now. And all of this will be shipping to Canada.

Also, where can I find different color plastics for the rear fender and the headlight shroud? I wanna go black if it's possible.

Cheers

The forum you are on right now is also a parts store. One of the better ones! You can actually call them too, and get real riders giving answers.

Do a search for plastics.

• meanxr

Posted March 08, 2012 - 07:36 AM

I have ordered many times through Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, huge selection, great prices with quick shipping.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • travertt

Posted March 08, 2012 - 11:58 AM

Two good Canadian vendors..

http://aviciouscycle...aspx?brandid=32

http://www.gnarlypar...oducts_id=77784

MOst of the vendors in the US will ship to Canada but you have to shop around for decent shipping rates...some are really outageous..some are pretty good.

Big items like tires etc can be very hard to get shipped across the border..a lot of vendors t won;t do it...suggest you find a friend who lives within a a few miles of the border and go for a Sunday drive....otherwise you'll just have to bite the bullet and pay.

• pschiess

Posted March 08, 2012 - 02:25 PM

You are not asking for it yet but I wanted to chime in with my 2 cents worth. I bought the Scorpion racing skid palte and radiators guards and love them Best i have seen. They are a Canadian company and give a nice discount to TT members. Great people to deal with too. I have nothing to do with them but am a very ahppy customer. Here is their web page. http://scorpionracing.ca/

• yamtoy655

Posted March 08, 2012 - 04:50 PM

I use RockumountainATVMC.com for a lot of stuff. They are great and shipping to canada is not bad. What is awesome about them though is that 3-4 days later, its at your door, really fast and yes even in canada.

And of course, Royal distributing. They are good and fast.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.