setting race sag... 1 ?

1 reply to this topic
  • yamahasocal450

Posted October 11, 2003 - 10:35 AM

ok im settin the race sag for 180 and i loosened the lock nut but now im tightening the other nut so do i turn this nut clockwise or counter clockwise... i turned it clockwise and it seemed to have gone down? anyone have any tips ? i might be switching out the stock yz450 spring also later thanks guys :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted October 11, 2003 - 08:03 PM

You are going the right way just watch you dont damage the threads. Spray some silicone lube on the threads to allow the collars to rotate easier. Be patient it takes time and you need to use gentle taps to avoid damaging the collar teeth. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.