vertemati 501 2002- 9500$ only, ha ha ha

3 replies to this topic
  • mor

Posted August 16, 2001 - 10:28 PM

im jealous on u guys. i just recieved the new db magazine and on the cover i saw the vertemati 501 2002 - it was there because its a 9500$ bike. here, in israel, the wr426 is 13000$!!!!!!!!!!!! and ktm 520 is 13500!!!!!!!!! , the tax here is enormous....
and we cant get the motocrosses at all - only if we bring it ourselves from overseas and if the customs catchs it - the bike excommunicated......
every part that i order from the usa - i pay 120% tax if its going through the customs...

• sirthumpalot

Posted August 17, 2001 - 02:25 AM

Sounds like time to relocate. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Husker_Mike

Posted August 17, 2001 - 07:21 AM

That whole war with the PLO would make me move. You guys have one of the toughest militaries in the world, when are you going to get serious and end the whole deal with Palestine (like the other Arab nations are going HATE you even more)?

• mor

Posted August 17, 2001 - 08:44 AM

i dont think this is the place to speak about politics, but if u guys have been here u would understand that the situation is very complexed and can't b solved it matter of days, months or even years...
anyway i came here to speak dirtbikes, and ride dirtbikes to run away from all this **** - and i have a wonderfull military service too - i drive on jeeps and hammers in the israely air force school....
so i kind of ok with everything....
btw - if anyone thinks to come n visit - come with a dirtbike in your bags ( u can contact me n ill explain to u how) u can make at least 3000$ profit....

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.