What and Where to get a good full skid plate?

4 replies to this topic
  • gawarrior

Posted October 09, 2003 - 04:36 PM

I am looking at getting a full skid plate for my 02WR426. Who has the best one for the best price? I am gonna ride the Brown Mtn. ORV trail in a couple of weeks and I hear it is pretty rocky. So I don't want to take any chances. I have the stock skid plates, but I don't feel that it is enough.

thanks

• AkRider

Posted October 09, 2003 - 07:21 PM

This question is asked all the time.There are a bunch of good ones out their. I like Flatlandracing.com. It is $74.95 and bolts on with stock hardwear. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gawarrior

Posted October 10, 2003 - 05:34 AM

When you say stock hardware, does that mean the stock skid plate and other guards that already come on it? If that is correct is there any other ones that bolt on over the stock guards? What about the Utah Cycles one? Does it bolt on over these guards?

• holeshot426

Posted October 10, 2003 - 08:19 AM

This post was brought up last week, check out the feedback: http://www.thumperta...5/o/all/fpart/1

• Poway Rider

Posted October 10, 2003 - 05:06 PM

I've got the BRP skid plate and really like it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.