whos buying a 2012 wr450

3 replies to this topic
  • J D R

Posted February 25, 2012 - 12:26 PM

so i think i have decided against a getting a new ktm and decided on the new wr450 because its a lot cheaper and because of the reliablitly of yamahas so im hoping i will love this bike. just wondering who else is getting one ??

• longerdeeper

Posted February 25, 2012 - 03:18 PM

They sound like an awsome thing! Now got suspension to match the rest of the bike, Can anyone tell me if the fuel tank -number of litres it holds has been reduced with the FI?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2grimjim

Posted February 25, 2012 - 09:26 PM

They sound like an awsome thing! Now got suspension to match the rest of the bike, Can anyone tell me if the fuel tank -number of litres it holds has been reduced with the FI?

I think the new WR still has a 2.1 gallon tank (same as the prior WR). Still way too small.

• BoiseBee

Posted February 26, 2012 - 03:30 PM

so i think i have decided against a getting a new ktm and decided on the new wr450 because its a lot cheaper and because of the reliablitly of yamahas so im hoping i will love this bike. just wondering who else is getting one ??

I'll be getting one also JDR. Just sold a 2003 YZ that was bulletproof. Can't wait for the electric start, fuel injection, and killer SSS suspension.These are going to be great trail bikes!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.