2004 WR450 Availability

2 replies to this topic
  • r_egan

Posted October 09, 2003 - 04:04 AM

Does anybody have any updates regarding availability on the 2004 WR450 ? I spoke with Yamaha customer service again and they stated that bikes started shipping to dealers early last week. Apparently they are shipped to particular regions and it could take awhile before they are available nationwide.

Has anybody seen a '04 at a dealer yet ?

Mine has been on order since April and I am starting to get impatient !!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Greg_C

Posted October 09, 2003 - 10:07 AM

Nope nothing yet! I am waiting for one of the "Woo Hoo I got mine" posts before I start to harass my dealer.

• Greg_C

Posted October 14, 2003 - 06:21 AM

r_egan, I hate to add salt to the wound but a guy on the 250 side said that he received his 04 WR250 early September.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.