My 2006 wr450 on the street

6 replies to this topic
  • Stealth13

Posted February 20, 2012 - 05:58 PM

Theres the video I made on the street( change quality to 720P), still having issues with the high throttle...

Edited by Stealth13, February 20, 2012 - 05:58 PM.

• n16ht5

Posted February 21, 2012 - 09:54 PM

what gears are you running? wheres the wheelies?

• Stealth13

Posted February 21, 2012 - 10:15 PM

Haha read the help with jetting, it wouldn't wheelie in this video now it does. I don't want a stunting ticket though.. It's 14/50 gearing

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • zibbit u2

Posted February 22, 2012 - 07:14 PM

Must be nice being able to ride right now.. mines still in a million pieces with snow/ice covered roads. How have you found the CP's are with seeing your bike on the road around there?

• Stealth13

Posted February 22, 2012 - 08:26 PM

Cp as in a cop? One followed me for 5 minutes and finally left me alone, probably reading the plate info.

We usually have a ton of snow this time of year, I was riding in 2 degree weather

Edited by Stealth13, February 22, 2012 - 08:31 PM.

• zibbit u2

Posted February 22, 2012 - 11:57 PM

yeah, CP = Calgary Police.. I'm guessing you shot the vid around the SW corner of the city, I miss CowTown. Around here, I get harassed all the time and followed by both Military Police and RCMP. Probably cause I look like I just stole my dads bike and I'm taking it on a joy ride... I'm pretty small compared to the bike.

Edited by rs25, February 23, 2012 - 12:00 AM.

• Stealth13

Posted February 23, 2012 - 06:23 AM

yeah, CP = Calgary Police.. I'm guessing you shot the vid around the SW corner of the city, I miss CowTown. Around here, I get harassed all the time and followed by both Military Police and RCMP. Probably cause I look like I just stole my dads bike and I'm taking it on a joy ride... I'm pretty small compared to the bike.

The problem is its hard to tell it even has the kit done besides the glowing led brake light , because the signals are right against the side so unless you're turning you can't tell that easily. I've only put 400km on the bike so far and didn't get harassed yet.
I wear my license plate on a backpack ( I think that is legal?)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.