TORO Secures Series Sponsor

3 replies to this topic
  • wpattison

Posted August 13, 2001 - 05:11 PM

The staff of the Texas Offroad Racing Organization is pleased to announce that Moose Racing will be the official sponsor of the inaugural TORO Series Championship. TORO recently signed a two-year deal with Moose that sets up not only a contingency program but also the potential for truly first-class series awards. In addition to rewarding competitive riders who race in Moose's high quality offroad gear, Moose is also sponsoring the Moose Overall Series Points Winner awards, which all AA, A, B, and C riders are eligible to compete for. Over the next few weeks, Moose will be mailing information to everyone on the TORO mailing list with details on how to sign up for the contingency program. All of us at TORO would like to take this opportunity to thank Parts Unlimited and Moose for their continued committement to the sport of offroad motorcycle racing. We look forward to a great 2-year partnership!

Will Pattison
Texas Offroad Racing Organization
President, Board Chairman

• SUnruh

Posted August 14, 2001 - 05:29 AM

super cool!

great job TORO org.

thanks go to Moose and Part Unlimited!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tex_Labo

Posted August 16, 2001 - 07:25 PM

Hey...I didn't know about TORO. Do you guys have a web-site or anything? I race TCCRA right now, but I'm looking to add to my race schedule.

Tex Labo
'01WR250F
'01DRZ-E (FS)

• wpattison

Posted August 16, 2001 - 07:54 PM

our website will be up in a few days, and we'll make an announcement at the right time. we look forward to having you come race with us!

wp.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.