I call Dibs...

4 replies to this topic
  • PK

Posted August 13, 2001 - 05:02 PM

I call dibs on the next 2001 426 stock exhaust system to go up for sale for a reasonable price.

• motoman393

Posted August 13, 2001 - 05:08 PM

My friend just got a WB E series today and he is going to sell his stock one (off of a 01' YZ426) for $100! I will let you know more details when I find them out (he doesnt visit thumpertalk and I dont know his email address) Later,

I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PK

Posted August 13, 2001 - 05:20 PM

Thanks Garrett, did he replace the pipe and silencer or just the silencer. I would like both if he has em'. Lemme know...

• eBayThumper

Posted August 14, 2001 - 06:55 AM

I have a stock pipe (silencer only) that has only about 5 minutes on it! I called my local shop and they wanted over $250 for a new one! Anyway, I'm open to a reasonable offer and you pay the shipping. I'm in CA.

Lemme know,

• Flamed1

Posted August 15, 2001 - 06:28 AM

I've also got a 2001 silencer only (no head pipe) with maybe 5 minutes on it. I do not ride tracks and needed a spark arrester so I immediately went with an E-series pro-meg. Other than the minor cosmetic marks from tie-downs on it's first ride, it is in great shape. E-mail me at flamed1@juno.com if the others don't work out.

Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.