WR or YZ 450 green sticker question

2 replies to this topic
  • dingoe

Posted October 08, 2003 - 08:32 AM

Did the new 2003 bikes get the green sticker in Southern California?thanks for input

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted October 08, 2003 - 08:36 AM

The wr and yz are red sticker.The 02 and older are now green sticker. :)

• dingoe

Posted October 08, 2003 - 09:29 AM

Bill, Thanks for the input. This Husky is getting to be a pain in the starting department. I move the kickstarter one notch up on the spline and it starts better, but it's also harder to kick now and the left side stuff is a real hassle. So I've been reading up on the WR's and just to check future options.

Hope all is well with you and the bikes. I've been ridding the high desert and Big Bear trails most of this season, but I checked out the new time-to-ride video and they have some of the northern woods areas and man that look nice.

Thanks again on the input.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.