MSR ISDE 2004 Jacket & Pants

5 replies to this topic
  • The_Missile

Posted October 07, 2003 - 11:46 PM

Looking desperately to get my hands on the above during my trip to the US. Does anybody know anyplace that actually has the 2004 stock? Most places appear to be waiting until mid november for stock to arrive.

On the 2003 model every place come up with has none left. Anybody know a place that still has them (XL jacket 38 pants).

• WR_Jason

Posted October 08, 2003 - 08:18 AM

Quick serch of turned up some hits.
Google is wise, Google is good.

• Sylvain

Posted October 08, 2003 - 09:44 AM

Hey !

That's my size too :)

One more post :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tctrailrider

Posted October 08, 2003 - 10:18 AM

Thanks for the post, I have been looking for the pants also.
Wr Jason,
Thanks for letting us know. Ordered a pair today.

I love the small pocket on these, its great for licence money etc.

• Sylvain

Posted October 09, 2003 - 07:34 AM

Does a chest protector fit ok under this jacket ? It seems to be very well made.

• tctrailrider

Posted October 09, 2003 - 03:09 PM

Received an E mail after ordering pants from MX South. The new ISDE pants are back ordered and won't be in until mid November.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.