Yoshi Slip-on or Full System for 2010 YZ450?

3 replies to this topic
  • BBrown626

Posted February 14, 2012 - 05:30 PM

Yoshi RS4 slip-on or full system?
Anyone know first hand if there is a difference in performance?

• glenn77

Posted February 14, 2012 - 06:19 PM

I just put he full system on my bike but I'm surrounded by snow so I can't tell you how it performs. It's the best one according to MXA at least.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • swaldrop

Posted February 15, 2012 - 04:49 PM

I have the slip on and it was a huge improvement over stock. Not sure the full system would be worth the extra cash but I am sure it wouldn't be any worse than the slip on.

• BBrown626

Posted February 15, 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thanks guys. I'd like to buy soon and not finding much difference based on rider feedback.
Called Yoshi on the way home from work today. The sales guy claimed a slip-on added about 1 HP and the full system would increase power by 2-3 HP. I am looking to get rid of the low end bark and increase mid to high. PIM box or tuner and Slip-on should meet my needs.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.