Hello

9 replies to this topic
  • BIBMEN

Posted October 07, 2003 - 06:11 PM

I wanted to say hello. I am new to the board and I am getting my WR450 Friday. You guys are full of good info and entertaining at times.
Thanks,
David

• james_b

Posted October 07, 2003 - 06:12 PM

Welcome, the mo' the better............... :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 07, 2003 - 07:48 PM

Welcome on board we are always glad to get new members! :)

• lewichris

Posted October 08, 2003 - 11:54 AM

yea welcome aboard. man i though everyone already had a wr. Guess not. LOL :)

• MOmilkman

Posted October 08, 2003 - 01:03 PM

BIBMEN,

Im just glad you know how to post a avatar! :)

welcome! :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CODY510

Posted October 08, 2003 - 09:15 PM

Climb aboard BiB, if you didn't already have a racked up credit card, you will soon. This site WILL cost you money, but it's all good. Sometimes I think that this WR450 is like a Harley.......the cheap part is the bike. One things for sure parts will be easier to find than Can Am parts :)

• BIBMEN

Posted October 08, 2003 - 09:52 PM

Thanks for the welcome. As for credit cards you better watch out for me. I have yellow tires for sale! Unfortunatly they wont fit the WR. :)

• james_b

Posted October 09, 2003 - 05:36 PM

I have yellow tires for sale!

If you do a burnout on pavement will the smoke be yellow? :)

• dirthound

Posted October 09, 2003 - 07:44 PM

welcome enjoy your wr and the web site :)

• BIBMEN

Posted October 10, 2003 - 04:55 AM

Actually it will be lighter colored as the rubber is actually yellow. It leaves pretty yellow marks on rocks though.
I get my WR today.:)
Thanks again for the friendly welcomes!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.