No Spark

2 replies to this topic
  • allenr

Posted February 12, 2012 - 06:02 PM

I have a 2006 yz450f anniversary edition and I lost spark. The coil and plug are good along with the kill switch. Does anyone know how to test the roter and stator and cdi or any other known problems that I might have over looked. I bought the bike and only rode it a couple of times, ran good but sputtered a little then died. I re-started stand then it died and never regained spark. Any suggestions

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bazzaboy7

Posted February 14, 2012 - 05:36 AM

Hi there .... have a look at this similar thread ... no spark on 2003 wr450f

Hope it helps.

• MADMACKSBIKES

Posted March 26, 2015 - 10:47 AM

http://www.thumperta...008-spark-issue

Guys can u have a look at my link as I've got a similar problem with a 2008 wr450f. I've put a picture on, can u have a look and give your opinion regards Chris

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.