• n16ht5

Posted June 29, 2012 - 06:47 PM

Pro Moto Billet Rack and Wolfman PMB bag
Posted Image

MSR Expedition
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now I need buddy pegs. HM450 wants $150.. Baja Designs $135.

Going to try to fab up some myself.

Really liking the modded 09 yzf exhaust. Great power sound and looks.
If anyone wants the PMBspark arestor I will sell it

Also put a new Primary Drive O-ring chain on. 116T vs 114.. Tire is further back now for snow chain To clear the swingarm. Also helps if I break a chain it will be long enough to just add a new master link. Broke a chain once and when I tried to put a master link on it was too short because I had tocut off the bad links. $50 at Rockymountain.. Best deal.. Thanks

Edited by n16ht5, June 29, 2012 - 07:07 PM.

• n16ht5

Posted June 29, 2012 - 07:14 PM

n16ht5,

What are the tire plugging tools for?

I run Tubliss.

• jmesserer

Posted July 30, 2012 - 10:42 AM

air compressor
Posted Image

Dunlop MX51 90/100 front and Michelin Trial X Light for rear... awesome summer rock tires
Posted Image

I really like how you mounted this pack here, can you tell me how you went about it. Is that a special pack, where would I get one?

Thanks,

Jeremiah

• Fruitfarmer231

Posted July 30, 2012 - 12:49 PM

Posted Image

MSR Expedition
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also put a new Primary Drive O-ring chain on. 116T vs 114.. Tire is further back now for snow chain To clear the swingarm. Also helps if I break a chain it will be long enough to just add a new master link. Broke a chain once and when I tried to put a master link on it was too short because I had tocut off the bad links. $50 at Rockymountain.. Best deal.. Thanks

Posted Image

MSR Expedition
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice looking bike, very clean particularly since you removed the brake master cylinder and brake pedal???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • n16ht5

Posted July 30, 2012 - 07:36 PM

Thanks, I took it off when I went to LHRB.

the pack is from Dirtbikegear.com. They are made in the USA and durable.

I made some buddy peg brackets and mounted yamaha R6 passenger pegs
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a LEXX MXe exhaust with Trail Saver 85db insert. It has three inserts, one 85db, 94db, and 98db. Really awesome pipe
Posted Image

went ridin.. at 6,000ft and above the jetting was getting a bit rich. I was at 48/168 so I dropped the main to 165 and went to 1.5 turns out from 3. seems about right now. I might drop the pilot to 45.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Dirt Addict

Posted July 30, 2012 - 08:25 PM

WHERE DID YOU GET THE RAD CUSH HUB? $$$?
WHERE DID YOU GET THE LARGER CLUTCH COVER? EVERY BIT HELPS...

Excellent build on this bike. I just picked up a low hour 07 that I want to build in to a light adv bike . Great photos and info. Thanks...

Edited by Dirt Addict, July 30, 2012 - 08:25 PM.

• MANIAC998

Posted July 31, 2012 - 03:29 AM

And I thought I had a great location to ride in!!! Awesome pics n16ht5!!!
Maniac

• shrubitup

Posted July 31, 2012 - 06:46 AM

Watch out on the Lexx. I had one on my YZ250F. It would vibrate and the cheesy strap ovaled out worse. IMO, not a long-term mounting solution unlike the nice Yamaha OEM cans. The 85dB insert sounds good but completely zaps power IMO.

I opted for a MotoWorks SR4 G2 which will fit the WRs too. Stout mounting solution there and spark arrested without having to service rivets on a OEM YZ-F pipe.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.