2010 yz450f forks bent.

1 reply to this topic
  • slickace15

Posted February 09, 2012 - 08:18 PM

i was curious if anyone could tell me what years or models of front forks would bolt up to my 2010 yz450f without modding anything. just looking to put in a set of forks that work so please help me out guys

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CaptainKnobby

Posted February 10, 2012 - 07:32 AM

From all the info I have gathered about the 2010 forks is that nothing wil,. Anways from 09 and down.

I had a triple clamp that I use on my 06 450 by TAG and this upper triple clamp wouldn't work on my 2010 450 cause the diameter of the fork tube was smaller therefore the clamping surface of the triple clamp wouldn't secure the forks good enough or even get them somewhat tightened.

I'm not saying that they aren't any forks out there that wouldn't work but I believe from 06 up to 09 the forks diameter were the same size.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.