Front Bearings - Size???

5 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted October 07, 2003 - 07:39 AM

Hi my fellow Thumpertalkers,

Anyone know off hand what size bearings are in the front end? Mine are starting to go and I need to buy somemore. Are the front the same as the back? Might as well buy those too.

Thanks!
Fryboy

• Fryboy

Posted October 07, 2003 - 10:26 AM

You mean to tell me that out of all of you TT geniouses out there, not one of you can give me the details :)

I am shocked.... maybe I should post it at the Dirtrider.net ? :D Just kiddin!

Fryboy

• SFO

Posted October 07, 2003 - 12:04 PM

61904-2RS1

SKF double sealed brg part #

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motojason

Posted October 07, 2003 - 12:25 PM

Dave the bearing supplier I told you about in downtown Sac is Bearing Supply Company, 1906 L Street, Sacramento (916) 443-4816. Now that you have a part number you can call and see if they have them. :)

• Fryboy

Posted October 07, 2003 - 12:42 PM

SFO,

You da MAN :)

Fryboy

• SFO

Posted October 08, 2003 - 07:04 PM

Are the front the same as the back?

No, they are different.
I just had the package for the fronts in my desk because someone asks for the brg # about once every month or so.
Don't have the # handy for the rears though, sorry.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.