92 Ford Box / Race Van For Sale

5 replies to this topic
  • cfisher185

Posted August 10, 2001 - 07:58 AM

Truck is in excellent shape, inside & out. Box portion is 14 ft. Set up for mx racing. Custom partition w/ counter top, cabinets, & sleeping area. Also comes with bike wheel shoes-it's race ready. 94,000 miles-all highway. Make me an offer I can't refuse ...E-Mail Cfisher185@excite.com
Located in NJ

There will be a picture located in the Picture Forum ...

Posted Image

• flyinguitars

Posted August 10, 2001 - 08:55 AM

Hey,
Where do you practice or ride for fun? I live in Delran. Im always looking for riding buddies.
Mike

• cfisher185

Posted August 10, 2001 - 02:49 PM

Either the ORV Park in Chatsworth or at a private track in Florence. I'm always looking for new places to ride and people to ride with though ... I'm in cinnaminson

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Elan

Posted August 12, 2001 - 03:37 PM

where you from? how about 20,000$?

• flyinguitars

Posted August 13, 2001 - 06:23 AM

I heard about the track in Florence. A good friend of mine went there and talked to the owner about riding there and he said the guy was really cool but really wouldnt give him a yes or no, he just kept saying to stop by again. This was about 2 weeks ago. We were going to stop by this weekend and see if we could work out an admission price or get permission to ride. How did you get permission? Somebody else told me it was invitation only. I usually ride in wharton forest or the Acto track. Id love to ride the Florence track, as its only about 15 minutes away. Oh yea, I used to live on Middlesex Drive in Cinnaminson (right near Branch Pike and Riverton Rd), I moved to Delran last year.
Mike

• cfisher185

Posted August 14, 2001 - 06:33 AM

ELAN - I am in New Jersey. If you are seriously interested please contact me via e-mail - cfisher185@excite.com and we can work something out ...

FlyingGuitars - E-mail me some information I can use to contact you and I will talk to you about Florence .. cfisher185@excite.com

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.