Fmf and yoshimura exhaust.

3 replies to this topic
  • tyler322

Posted February 07, 2012 - 08:40 AM

Hi. I have a 2007 yamaha yz450f. It has a yoshimura rs2 slip on exhaust pipe. I wanted to get a fmf megabomb and was wondering if the yoshimura pipe would work with the fmf header?

• Kiffer_XR250R

Posted February 07, 2012 - 10:50 AM

Generally headers and mufflers from two different brands usually don't gel very well from what I've heard. Plus there could be an issue with fitment.

Edited by Kiffer_XR250R, February 07, 2012 - 10:53 AM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted February 07, 2012 - 10:55 AM

Unless someone has tried this, good luck. Even if the header and midpipe are compatible in terms of slipping together, who knows if lengthwise, they'll mate up.

• crf450319

Posted February 07, 2012 - 02:04 PM

I've got an FMF header, and a new Pro Circuit slip on in the basement, the PC slip on does not fit onto the FMF header. I'd be surprised if the Yosh would fit... but I could be wrong.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.