Changing my handle

4 replies to this topic
  • Indy_WR450

Posted October 06, 2003 - 06:26 PM

After the disgraceful first half of monday night football I am thinking of changing my TT handle to Tampa_WR450. What a beating! Wow! :D :D :) :D

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 07, 2003 - 06:25 AM

I guess the awesome comeback with 21 points in the last 4 minutes and a win in overtime for the Indianapolis Colts and I get to keep my handle! Wow what a game! Check out sports center for the highlights! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR250fla

Posted October 07, 2003 - 08:57 AM

I hit the sack during the third quarter, needless to say I was a bit shaken when I heard the news this morning. Well, at least it was a loss to Tony Dungy.

• MOmilkman

Posted October 07, 2003 - 09:27 AM

I went to bed at the end of the 3rd when McCardell caught the TD and put them up by 21.
And I KNOW I would have turned in when the Bucs went up 21 with 4 minutes left in the game.

Serves me right for giving up on the Colts.
Although my boys will crush them in the playoffs. We have to avenge a playoff loss to the colts from around 1995. We dont forget easily. :D

• foursmoke

Posted October 07, 2003 - 03:23 PM

Sorry to say I missed the game Indy :D! I was busy watching my beloved Boston Red Socks beat the Chokeland A's for a third straight game :) :D

Smoke :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.