YZ seat and Tank

1 reply to this topic
  • SteveP

Posted October 06, 2003 - 03:47 PM

I am looking to convert the seat and Tank on my '02 WR 426 to the YZ seat and Tank, anyone have one for sale or any advice other than the dealer where I might find one? I didn't see anything on E-Bay.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MiniMadMan50

Posted October 06, 2003 - 03:53 PM

I don't have one for sale, but check out Clarke Manufacturing. A lot of the people (myself inculded :) ) on this forum have a Clarke seat/tank combo. I love it. You can also go up to something like 3.1 gallons. A lot of people seem to like them better that competitors tanks, but I've never used anything else, so I can't say if it's better. I do know that it's great.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.