1 reply to this topic
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted October 06, 2003 - 02:59 PM

The weatherman keeps on saying that it is going to rain this Tuesday or this Thursday and it never happens. This has been going on for the last 3 weeks. Now he is saying that it will start raining this Thursday. I need to RIDE. Even though Deer season opened last Saturday, I am going riding this coming Saturday. Come hell or hopefully high water, or even deep dust. Look out woods here I come. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tctrailrider

Posted October 06, 2003 - 03:15 PM

I live in Michigan, on the shore of Lake Mi.. Our weather normally comes out of the West, across Lake Michigan. Lots of funny things happen as is crosses the lake. Bottom line is never trust the weather report. They are wrong more than right. I would rather ride in rain than dust, I hate that stuff.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.