New Bike New Member

2 replies to this topic
  • tresyuno

Posted August 08, 2001 - 12:46 PM

I just wanted to drop you guys a note and say thanks to your conversations. I bought a 2001 YZ 426F last saturday. I was doing some research on the new four strokes and ran across this site. I am very pleased with the bike and will probably be bringing up some questions in the future. By the way the tech section that explains how to start the bike really helped.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted August 08, 2001 - 01:19 PM

Hey welcome to you will not believe how much valuable information is on here. I live in Houston so not too far away from Austin, there are a few people who live in the Southeast TX area. Hope you have fun on your new bike! Later,

I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

• nozzlejockey

Posted August 08, 2001 - 04:22 PM

Welcome! I think you will really enjoy this site. I have had my 426 for about 6 months and learned all kinds of things, like using mobil one 5w-50 because it doesn't have friction modifiers and you can buy it at walmart for 3.99/qrt. anyway you will see!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.