Stock exhaust for sale

6 replies to this topic
  • rjpyne

Posted August 08, 2001 - 09:40 PM

I have a 2000 yz426 exhaust system (pipe and silencer) that has one ride on it. I replaced it with a White bros. and when I sold the bike I kept the exhaust. $100 and it's yours. Again, it is like new. My email is not working so you have to call me at 541-928-2634.
Thanks
Rob

• zdylanh

Posted August 08, 2001 - 01:51 PM

Rob, whats up? How are things in your neck of the woods? are you all settled in yet? zac

• PK

Posted August 09, 2001 - 07:34 PM

Does the 2000 426 header clear the oil filter? I'm pretty sure it does and if so, I'm interested in the pipe and silencer. Send me an e-mail@ pkdaniels@jps.net

I'll try to call you about it but I got so swamped at work I totally spaced it till I looked at my bike tonight.

Thanks,
Pat
99 YZ400

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PK

Posted August 09, 2001 - 07:35 PM

Duh, I just re-read your post and saw your e-mail is dead. I'll call ya...

• MXOldtimer

Posted August 09, 2001 - 08:01 PM

PK

No the 00 426 stock header doesn't clear the oil filter I cuss mine once a month.

Doug

• timmorg

Posted August 10, 2001 - 05:21 AM

I have a '00 426 and the manual says that I need to remove the stock header to take the oil filter out but there is a mile of clearance. I always thought this to be a little odd since everybody always complains about having to remove their header to take the filter out.

:) Joe

• Odie

Posted August 13, 2001 - 03:33 AM

timmorg,

You don't have to remove your header at all. Just loosen it and rotate it upwards - that will give you plenty of clearance to your oil filter.

Odie

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.