Annual Thomaston Dam ride Sat 11th Ct. Ny. Ma, Nj

1 reply to this topic
  • levy1

Posted October 06, 2003 - 11:39 AM

Posted - 10/06/2003 : 3:06:19 PM

Come on out and participate in the first annual Thomaston Dam, located just outside on Thomaston Ct. annual ride. Why? well its because I am a new member and a fairly new rider so I don't know very many people who ride. I hope others will join me around 12:oo noon because if no one else shows up I will probably become lost in the woods. Do you want this on your conscience? No, I didn't think so. Lets all help out a newbie, have a great time. Any age, and a special bonus for parents the KORP ride with Tina will be at 3:00. This is the best weather of the season, it will be our fall color ride. Please, dont make a newbie beg. Let me know and I will look forward to meeting new riders. Call me or email me for directions. 914 443 3804. Fred

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ill_caper

Posted October 06, 2003 - 12:00 PM

I cant go Sat. the 11th but I would like to check it out...maybe another date? Let me know

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.