Kick Stand

2 replies to this topic
  • dhowell

Posted August 07, 2001 - 03:33 AM

Sorry, I know this subject has come up before. But, I have a question for someone with the Baja Designs "Bolt on" YZ kickstand. Did you have to weld the bracket to the frame? This is what the guy told me yesterday when I called. I was under the assumption that it was a bolt on stand. Anyone?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jamie_mckown

Posted August 07, 2001 - 04:59 PM

I don't have an answer for you, only another question. Did you look into the MSR stand? It is supposed to be a total bolt on (to the frame). No welding whatsoever. Just curious, good luck.

• dhowell

Posted August 08, 2001 - 05:46 AM

I called Baja to cancel my order (I was going to get the Two Dads stand for $150) and I was told that whomever was helping me didn't know what they were talking about. The unit is a true bolt on (bracket and wr stand). If it is junk I guess I will have to pay the shipping and send it back.

Thanks for the reply.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.