Millville, MN Track?

6 replies to this topic
  • IBWFO

Posted August 06, 2001 - 04:32 AM

I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me a little about the track @ Millville?
Heading up there to race next week.
Thanks

• herbski

Posted August 06, 2001 - 08:14 AM

Millville has hills the 426 will love.
Down hill a great place to pass stay on the gas man!Long sand whoop section.long start
sweeps to the right. I prefer the outside.
Nice cool trout stream seperates the pits from the track. great place to cool off.
Minnesota has been a humid jungel for a couple weeks I hope it cools off by then.
oops! Pro national moto ot hare scramble?
What class!

• IBWFO

Posted August 06, 2001 - 12:50 PM

Sounds awesome! I will be in the over 40 A and the over 30 A (that might be a stretch)
Got some buddies talked into taking my trailer and bike up, and I am flying, staying at the Holiday Inn. Hope I can get a rent car.
Being from Dallas, the heat shouldn't be a problem, matter of fact I hope it's 110!!!!
Thanks

[This message has been edited by IBWFO (edited 08-06-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • herbski

Posted August 07, 2001 - 07:05 AM

I think I might race as well.You may need a temp district 23 card. there web is
armca.org. Might save you standing in line.
I'm +30+40 B rider. Maybe if you sandbag
we'll go at it. Oh Yah one important thing about millville I left out NO ALCOHOL!
and they damm near strip search ya. there is a beer garden. it got really roudy a couple years ago burned motor homes, topless girls,
tipped over cars etc. only had my 01 426 a couple weeks love it when I can start it.
Maybe you could key me in on the trick.
Im getting better at it but I came from a one kick KX. If I stall it the race is over.

• IBWFO

Posted August 07, 2001 - 10:17 AM

Hopefully just the AMA card will suffice. I called some "old" guy at the track yesterday and he said all I needed was my AMA card, but if I need another one? I'll check into it. How can I get in touch with you when I get there? I will have a cell phone with me.
Seems that whenever it's a big race everyone sandbags, thats a bummer. I'm just out for the fun.

• herbski

Posted August 08, 2001 - 01:37 PM

Mail Me and we'll swopp #s Paul.simonette@virdev.com
I have a white 25 foot Mallard motorhome
6x12 green trailer white ez up
01 426 Yellow backround #356 and a kx for sale.Ill save some shade for ya.
I'll have some firewood it'l be a good old time Flying to msp or rodchester?

• no_thump

Posted August 13, 2001 - 04:50 PM

BEAUTIFUL TRACK. LITTLE TOO CROWED AT THE NATIONALS.

SECURITY AND THE BEER ISSUE IS OUT OF CONTROL. I SHOW UP WITH MY WIFE AND THREE LITTLE ONES. THESE GONES STRIP SEARCH MY EXPEDITION AND RECOVER A WARM ONE FROM LAST MONTH!! ONE YEAR I STAYED AT THE COUNTRY INN & SUITES AND GUESS WHO WAS IN THE LOBBY SITTING ON THE COUCH? DOUG HENRY, JOHN DOWD. NICE PEOPLE!!! HENRY IS SUPER NICE!!

Originally posted by IBWFO:
I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me a little about the track @ Millville?
Heading up there to race next week.
Thanks

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.