'93 RM250?

4 replies to this topic
  • motoxvet

Posted January 25, 2012 - 01:12 PM

I'm looking at a '93 RM 250 for a very decent price but I don't know if this particular year is desirable or not. For those familiar with them, were they good handling machines? How about the motors...reliable? I plan on using it primarily as a woods bike and a little bit an MX training bike to get myself into shape again. Any comments are appreciated.
THANKS

• joshn569

Posted January 26, 2012 - 07:23 PM

Ive never owned a 93, but I say if the price is right how can you pass it up no matter what it is? :smirk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tailender

Posted January 28, 2012 - 07:56 AM

Ive never owned a 93, but I say if the price is right how can you pass it up no matter what it is? :smirk:

+1!! It's better to ride an older bike than none at all! And a great price makes it even better!

• bobkyle2

Posted January 28, 2012 - 03:34 PM

93 is a odd year... If you are going to try to find used parts... There are some parts on the 93 that only a 93 will fit.. Without other changes....

I am building a 94 right now... I love it :smirk:

• motoxvet

Posted January 30, 2012 - 11:44 AM

Hmmm..Don't like the sound of that. Since I keep bikes for quite a while, that means a lot of repairs....and a lot of parts.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.