Riding with full RV hookup

5 replies to this topic
  • Jim_bo

Posted October 05, 2003 - 07:55 AM

HELP!! My wife is killing me. I was planning on going to Hungry Valley next weekend for four days with the RV to do some riding. However, when I told her that it was dry camping only, she freaked! She said there was no way I was going to ride all day in the dirt and not be able to take several showers before I got in her RV!!

So... where can I find some good riding that has a full hookup RV park adjacent???

Jimbo

• Sylvain

Posted October 05, 2003 - 03:25 PM

Poor you,

Life is so hard some time LOL :)

• PMAUST

Posted October 05, 2003 - 04:05 PM

Doesn't your RV have a fresh water tank? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR250fla

Posted October 05, 2003 - 05:37 PM

I take an extra 12 gallons of water when we dry camp more than 2 nights... then I yell at everybody(2 boys, wife) about saving water when ever they turn on the faucet, use the toliet or take a shower. It seems to work, we always have just enough. We also take several gallons of extra drinking water.

• The_Missile

Posted October 06, 2003 - 04:27 AM

Ever been give a bath in your bed by a nurse? You dont need much water at all ! As the man said get a large water tank and you should be set.

• rockieman

Posted October 06, 2003 - 10:52 AM

I have a popup camper that holds 20 gallons....I carry another 20 on top of that. I also use a solar shower in which I use any water available ...hopefully from a nearby stream or lake. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.