2011 yz 450 exhaust suggestions

3 replies to this topic
  • ChillyKTM

Posted January 20, 2012 - 08:20 AM

I wana put a aftermarket exhaust on , to gain a little hp and more mid and top end but dont wana break the bank ......... Any suggestions ( not a full system ) ?

• grayracer513

Posted January 20, 2012 - 08:49 AM

MRD Racing builds a very effective slip-on at a reasonable price. According to his testing, there is nothing about the OEM header that needs to be corrected, so why pay for it?

http://www.mrd-racing.com/page05.html

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • THE-OG-694

Posted January 21, 2012 - 06:18 AM

I used a Yosh slip on before buying the full system, it made a good bit more bottom mid and top but the full system blew it out of the water...you can find just the new S.O on ebay pretty cheep

• rr558

Posted January 21, 2012 - 09:17 AM

I'm going with Akra or Yosh full system as well. I've ridden these bikes with just a slip-on and full system is way better. The only thing a slip-on does is for more top end it does nothing for low or mid.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.