New guy here.

4 replies to this topic
  • boonsie

Posted January 17, 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hello, I just bought a 2008 WR450f. My intentions are to ride trail and do supermoto. In time I'm sure I'll be asking questions and such. Until then, ride safe.

• MANIAC998

Posted January 19, 2012 - 09:56 AM

Welcome to the club!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • zlathim

Posted January 19, 2012 - 10:19 AM

Welcome to ThumperTalk! Post some pics of that bike if you are so inclined. We love pictures.

• YamaJet

Posted January 28, 2012 - 06:46 AM

Welcome. I would also like to explore the Dual Sport or Super Moto angle myself. Do you have your wheels yet?

• strtdsmallproject

Posted January 31, 2012 - 09:50 AM

I have an 05 and used it last year for harescrmbles. I went back to 2 smokes and use my WR for dual sporting now. I love the bike on the road. Im running some low gears at 15/50. I run some dual sport shinko tires. Its still a blast on the tral, but now on the road is a blast. The bike will crank wheelies everwhere and you can put it down to the pegs in turns. I think i have more fun with it now than just off road.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.