White Brothers E series spark arrestor.

3 replies to this topic
  • TuX0r

Posted January 16, 2012 - 09:18 PM

Hello everyone, this is my first post here on Thump Talk. I have an 1998 Yamaha WR 400f and it has an White Brothers E series exhaust. I am looking for spark arrestor for it and have not had any luck finding one. I have been searching Google and looking all over Ebay. I also know that White Brothers no long exist as a company because they where bought out. Can anyone help me finde one or know of a make shift way of making one ? Thanks for you time and I look forward to your responses.

• bowhunter007

Posted January 16, 2012 - 10:45 PM

Hello everyone, this is my first post here on Thump Talk. I have an 1998 Yamaha WR 400f and it has an White Brothers E series exhaust. I am looking for spark arrestor for it and have not had any luck finding one. I have been searching Google and looking all over Ebay. I also know that White Brothers no long exist as a company because they where bought out. Can anyone help me finde one or know of a make shift way of making one ? Thanks for you time and I look forward to your responses.

You may stuck purchasing a new silencer/spark arrester. I can only assume that in Oregon, while on public land your S/A needs to have a mfg stamp..."Forest Service Approved Spark Arrester".

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live4riding

Posted January 17, 2012 - 12:22 PM

You may know this already but all the spark arrester is on the e-series is a solid plate that goes on the end of the disks. It would be simple enough to make but like bowhunter said most places require that stamp either way.

• TuX0r

Posted January 17, 2012 - 11:47 PM

Thanks guys for your ideays and suggestions. I was wanting to save money but I have decided to bite the bullet and buy an FMF Q 4. Thanks again!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.