Garrett Berg Memorial 450 Auction

19 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted October 03, 2003 - 05:18 AM

Hey Guys 500 tickets 25 bucks a ticket for a 04 YZF450

Go check the link out we have a short time to sell the tickets.

:) Common All
Link to Garrett Berg Memorial Bike Auction

• ogrebelle

Posted October 03, 2003 - 10:30 AM

That's great but where do the proceeds go? Just something most interested people might like to know.

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 03, 2003 - 11:25 AM

The go after the cost of the Bike to the Garret Berg Memorial Foundation.

Mike Berg established the FOundation to Help Young Men like Garrett achieve a goal in thier life to continue a higher education.

PM Mike Berg Motodad393 for more details

• ogrebelle

Posted October 03, 2003 - 02:00 PM

:)

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 04, 2003 - 04:20 AM

100 tickets in 48 hours sold less the 1/4 of the way all.

Come on get them tickets :) :D

• endurodog

Posted October 04, 2003 - 05:20 AM

Now I think everyone ought to buy tickets cause it goes to a great cause, but just realize I have the winning one all ready :)

• tctrailrider

Posted October 04, 2003 - 06:47 AM

Got my tickets, time for a bigger garage.

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 05, 2003 - 06:29 AM

Now I think everyone ought to buy tickets cause it goes to a great cause, but just realize I have the winning one all ready :)

IMpossible I have the Winning 4 :D

Get em Now folks they are going fast.

And Yes the Monies go to benifit young MX'rs who have a dream of a higher education :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 06, 2003 - 07:53 AM

Hey Guys Look

Ya know Many of us who have been here awhile have benefited form Garrets Web Site and his Write ups and Fixes. That alone is worth 2 tickets.

Garrett was a passionate rider as well as a Mechanic, He loved sharing his Ideas and posting the results of his finds. He brought us the Famous BKmod later apply renamed the GBmod with Brian Kinny's Blessing.

At least get a ticket, the monies go to the Garrett Berg Memorial Fund, This fund is established to Help young MX'rs fulfill a dream like what Garrett Wanted. A higher Education.

Common Guys Get this Done, Even those that did not Know Garrett, This site and most all of us used one or more of Garrett's Tricks. :D :D
25 Bucks :D :D

• ogrebelle

Posted October 06, 2003 - 10:44 AM

Too bad it only has 4 gears! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted October 06, 2003 - 11:53 AM

Too bad it only has 4 gears!

Yeh but if you win it for $25 it's well worth it :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 06, 2003 - 12:31 PM

Too bad it only has 4 gears!

Yeh but if you win it for $25 it's well worth it :D

Ditto
then you can sell it and get ne of them slower 5 speeders :D :)

• huskyrider

Posted October 06, 2003 - 08:08 PM

If the numbers assigned are an indication of how well they're selling I'd say the memorial bike auction will be a tremendous success. My ticket numbers are in the 400's.
I look forward to Garrett's memorial race and meeting his family and all his TT friends.

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 07, 2003 - 05:12 AM

Look in the Motoman393 Memorial Forum

Get your tickets Man :D

Hello THUMPERTALK,
Man I just got done replying to the phenominal response from the MX community! Thus far, as of the date/time above you all have purchased 232 tickets [over 100 today]. This means that we have 268 tickets left. We are only 4 days into the Raffle!

I am really 'pumped up' about the response because I know that someone in this "my extended family" is going to get an awesome MX bike. I THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH for making it possible for Suzette, Shannon and I to 'give alittle something back to you all!

This truly is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Common Guys get it done :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 09, 2003 - 05:15 AM

From Mike Berg Motodad393
Hello Thumpertalk,
Thus far 310 tickets have been purchased - Thanks for the Excellent Support - It appears the level of activity has slowed a little bit in the past 24 hrs.

We have 190 tickets left. Those who have been waiting and "thinking about purchasing some tickets" Go Ahead and Make My Day and get a couple!

Have no doubts at all - "This Raffle will occur!" One of you fine folks out there WILL WIN the 'Ultimate Raffle!

Thanks again for your support and I look forward to sending out more receipt acknowledgements this evening. :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 11, 2003 - 03:52 AM

Good Evening All,
Thus far we have sold 352 tickets.
Motodad393

:D Common All

Hello Thumpertalk,
Thus far 310 tickets have been purchased - Thanks for the Excellent Support - It appears the level of activity has slowed a little bit in the past 24 hrs.

We have 190 tickets left. Those who have been waiting and "thinking about purchasing some tickets" Go Ahead and Make My Day and get a couple!

Have no doubts at all - "This Raffle will occur!" One of you fine folks out there WILL WIN the 'Ultimate Raffle!

Thanks again for your support and I look forward to sending out more receipt acknowledgements this evening. :)

• Machster

Posted October 11, 2003 - 08:44 AM

Mike,

I just bought 5 tickets. I hope this helps. And for all of you who are thinking of buying tickets, let me tell you a little story. My son Jake was diagnosed with a form of Autism known as PDD. I was in a horrible funk in my life when I came into contact with Mike Berg. There is not a finer person on the face of this earth in my opinion. he has given me strength and courage through his kind words and wisdom to help myself and my family cope with my son's problems. So I ask each and every one of you to help with his cause. I guarantee he will make the most of everyones kindness :)

• trailriderjoe

Posted October 11, 2003 - 04:24 PM

take one more off the list!
How will I ride two bikes? I can't sell old faithfull!
:)
I guess I'll have to just deal with it!!!! :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 13, 2003 - 05:32 AM

Good Evening All,
Thus far we have sold 352 tickets.
Motodad393

Hello Thumpertalk,

Thanks again for your support and I look forward to sending out more receipt acknowledgements this evening. :D

Need I say anymore get this done folks the race is next Suat and Sunday :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 16, 2003 - 05:14 AM

:D Common All

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the late update - da garage racing started early. I just finished a precursor session :D

O.K. we have 53 tickets left. I would like to see them all go, so hammer the PayPal Icon - even if you already have. I will send more numbers until I reach # 786 That will be the 500th ticket.

"The Ultimate Raffle 2003 will happen on Sunday - Thanks to You All" :D :) :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.