Spy photo: Stewart´s naked JGR bike spotted today

23 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted January 07, 2012 - 07:09 AM

Keep in mind that the topic of this forum is technical matters related to the YZ400-450. There is a separate forum for discussions of Pro Racing, and given the direction those discussions often take, I'm not inclined to allow any of it here. Please keep the focus on the bike, and not on the riders.

• Yamiryder

Posted January 07, 2012 - 08:20 AM

The shrouds look really...weird when bare.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rubbersdown

Posted January 07, 2012 - 10:20 AM

yes sir, my bad i guess, we were talkin bout james bike, figured his bike riding style could all go in one post, ill try n keep it technical then...

• yamaduner

Posted January 07, 2012 - 07:49 PM

Diggin the aluminum tank...especially the cap. Radiator shrouds look strange when bare.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.