help???????

2 replies to this topic
  • madhatter007

Posted December 29, 2011 - 10:06 AM

im looking for a fuel check needle for a edelbrock quicksilver 2 pumper carb for a wr 400 and an tuning help would be great. thank you.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2grimjim

Posted December 29, 2011 - 10:14 AM

im looking for a fuel check needle for a edelbrock quicksilver 2 pumper carb for a wr 400 and an tuning help would be great. thank you.

You don't have the original FCR for that bike, do you?

Don't mean to be a smartass but you'd be much better off tossing that carb and picking up a used original carb off eBay.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help you much.

• jetfuel

Posted December 29, 2011 - 12:47 PM

Heres a link on tuning and setup info.. http://www.edelbrock...oad_install.pdf

Unfortunately they quit making them so parts are becoming hard to come by..
It was a great carb depending on the type of riding you do.. some hated it some loved it..
I have one on my old 95 xr650L and love it.. I have not had to do a thing to it in many many years..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.