what happened to....

6 replies to this topic
  • foursmoke

Posted September 30, 2003 - 08:03 PM

the Trail tech computers in the TT store? I got 1 there a few months ago and now my 9 yr old wants 1 for his new TTR125L and ther gone :) :D

Smoke :D

• tigerowner_ut

Posted October 01, 2003 - 10:34 AM

They still have them. I found them the other day I think in the dual sport stuff. The live help person saud to call them to order the specific computer and billet mount you need. The number is on the shop page.

• foursmoke

Posted October 01, 2003 - 06:01 PM

Thanks Tigerowner_ UT<
I got one today :)! SO...... do you really own one :D :D?

Smoke :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted October 02, 2003 - 12:13 AM

I'm not entirely haoppy with mine....sometimes it shows me riding at 190 kmh when I am doing only about 60. It seems to sort itself out and then show crazy speeds again. Anyone else have this problem ? I think it is when it gets wet it goes crazy but not sure.

• teallen3

Posted October 02, 2003 - 04:37 AM

My max speed is off sometimes. Everything else is on the money compared to my enduro buddies ICO computers. My max speed will jump on up there when I am not looking. Other than that, I love the Trail Tech :)

• foursmoke

Posted October 02, 2003 - 03:19 PM

If you call trail tech, they will send you a new sensor

Smoke :)

• Ridin'_MD

Posted October 02, 2003 - 04:02 PM

The sensor is very sensitive....If not placed correcly, it will "double read" the magnet, doubling your speed. Your math doesn't quite work out though :D Reposition the sensor more to one side and it should fix the problem.
Bud :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.