Motocross Goggle Strap Velcro kit.

4 replies to this topic
  • jstevens

Posted September 30, 2003 - 12:09 PM

One of our riding buddies has a Goggle that on one side of his helmet just velcro's on and off. It stays on via a round velcro sticker on the side of the helmet. Does anyone know where to order a setup like this? Also does it come in a kit with a new strap, or do I cut the existing one.

I have to get one of these things as it seems like it will make things much simpler to take the goggle on and off when resting etc..

:)

• XR250rdr

Posted September 30, 2003 - 01:20 PM

They are called Roko Quick Straps. RockyMountain MC has them. Under the goggles section.

It comes with its own straps. You just remove the original strap from the goggles and put the new strap on. They fit most brands of goggles.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Big_D

Posted September 30, 2003 - 09:10 PM

Quick Straps RULE!!! :)

They also sell mounting kits so if you have one pair of goggles and more than one helmet for about $3 you can put the mounts on another helmet. Also helps if you buy a new lid and your goggles are still fine.

• jstevens

Posted October 01, 2003 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for the info, I went right to the web site and just ordered the Roko Quick Straps in Black. for $12.99 can't beat that! Hopefully they don't fall apart or something.

:)

• XR250rdr

Posted October 01, 2003 - 07:03 PM

I've had the same set on two pairs of goggles for about 5 years and they have held up great. I'm never going to go without them again.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.