11 450 rear shock spring.

3 replies to this topic
  • reidy

Posted December 24, 2011 - 07:20 AM

hi all! my 2011 yzf450 has a yellow shock spring on, i have noticed bikes the same age with different colour springs, why is this?
have even seen brand new bikes still in shops with different colours.

• HRC

Posted December 24, 2011 - 09:42 AM

hi all! my 2011 yzf450 has a yellow shock spring on, i have noticed bikes the same age with different colour springs, why is this?
have even seen brand new bikes still in shops with different colours.

Judging by your previous thread about your cp1 stamped fork , maybe it's time to release that your suspension isn't totally stock ?

Maybe a stiffer spring ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HRC

Posted December 24, 2011 - 10:34 AM

The blue version has a blue spring, the white version has a red

• 2grimjim

Posted December 24, 2011 - 11:51 AM

Race Tech and Factory Connection paint their springs yellow. Look closely at the springs and see if there are any other markings.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.